Scotty Brand Raspberries
Back next summer!
Raspberries are normally ripe for picking in the summer months of July and August. They are a nutritious fruit, ideal for delicious puddings and smoothies.
Did you know?
- Raspberries contain a wealth of vitamin C. In fact, they contain more than oranges.
- Raspberries are also high in potassium, vitamin A and calcium.
- They’re low in calories and saturated fats, making them a healthy snack.
- They’re a handy source of dietary fibres that are essential to good digestion.
- Raspberries are one of the most antioxidant-rich of all fruits.
- There are 32 calories in every 100g of juicy raspberries.
Typical Values per 100g: Energy 134kJ/32kcal; fat 0.3g; of which saturates trace; carbohydrates 4.6g; of which sugars 4.6g; fibre 2.6g; protein 1.4g; salt trace.