Our Sausage Rolls
Scotty Brand Sausage Rolls
Our new Scotty Brand Sausage Rolls are Scottish through and through. From the pork sausage meat, to the haggis and black pudding – even the pastry!
Our Scottish Sausage Rolls will be available in three delicious varieties, each cased in golden, flaky pastry:
- Scottish pork sausage.
- Scottish pork sausage, subtly spiced with haggis.
- Scottish pork sausage and a hint of the tasty richness of black pudding.
Scotty Brand Sausage Rolls are made by the Sword family to a Scottish recipe in Cumbernauld. For four generations the family has been baking, specialising in pastry and pies.
Our Sausage Rolls can be eaten hot or cold, but are best warmed through in the oven. Each pack contains two sausage rolls.
Did you know?
- During the 18th century, sausage rolls were made with shortcrust pastry instead of puff pastry.
- The oldest known black pudding recipe dates back more than 1,500 years.
- Haggis is beleived to have originated in Scotland, however, the ancient Romans are known to have eaten something very similar.
Scottish Pork Sausage Roll typical values per 100g
Energy 1364kj / 327kcal; fat 20g; of which saturates 8.3g; carbohydrate 30g; of which sugars 1.0g; protein 7.1g; salt 1.4g.
Scottish pork sausage, subtly spiced with haggis typical values per 100g
Energy 1402kg / 337kcal; fat23g; of which saturates 9.7g; carbohydrate 24g; of which sugars 1.1g; protein 7.7g; salt 1.6g.
Scottish pork sausage and a hint of black pudding typical values per 100g
Energy 1428kg / 342 kcal; fat 22g; of which saturates 9.0g; carbohydrate 28g; of which sugars 1.1g; protein 8.2g; salt 1.6g.