Baked Salmon with Glazed Roast Vegetables
800g Scotty Brand Potatoes
- 2 Scotty Brand carrots
- 4 fillets salmon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ turnip
- 2 parsnips
- 3 teaspoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 170°C / 150°C fan oven / 310°F / gas mark 3.
- Wash and peel potatoes and vegetables, then cut into small cubes of similar size.
- Cook in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes. 4. Meanwhile, line a baking tray with tin foil and place the salmon fillets onto it.
- In a small bowl pour half the oil, add the thyme and mix well. Using a pastry brush or your fingers, spread the oil on top of each fillet of salmon.
- Drain the water from the vegetables and place back into the pan. Add the remaining oil to the pan and mix to coat the vegetables.
- Spread the vegetables onto another baking tray and drizzle honey over the top. Roast in the oven for approximately 20-30 minutes until the vegetables are beginning to brown.
- The salmon should be added to the oven with approximately 15 minutes left to ensure it is ready at the same time as the vegetables.
- Once the salmon has cooked remove from oven, and if desired turn the heat up to crisp the vegetables further...