Raspberry & Prosecco Posset
180g Fresh Scotty Brand Raspberries
4 Tbl Prosecco (Miniature Bottle)
250ml Double Cream
5 Tbl Golden Caster Sugar
1/2 Fresh Vanilla Pod, split into 2 and seeds removed.
Mint for Garnish
Miniature Meringues to garnish.Print Recipe
- Add the fresh raspberries and Prosecco to a food processor or Smoothie Maker and blend until very smooth, for a finer finish, gently pass the coulis through a sieve to remove the seeds. (optional)
- Add the cream, sugar and vanilla seeds to a steep sided pan, slowly bring a simmer then gradually boil for 3 mins, stirring all the time, watching the mixture.
- Add the Raspberry and Prosecco puree and stir into the double cream until mixed.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool for 20 mins.
- Pour the cooled mixture into 2 Glasses or Bowls of your choice and chill in the fridge for 4 hours or ideally overnight.
- To serve, crush the meringues into even size pieces and sprinkle onto the Posset, garnish with fresh raspberries and small sprigs of fresh mint, lightly dust with icing sugar (Optional)