Baby Plum Tomato Salsa
½ pack of Scotty Brand Baby Plum Tomatoes
4 tbsp of chopped fresh coriander
½ red onion, finely diced
2 fresh red chillies
1 clove of garlic
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oilPrint Recipe
- Finely chop the baby plum tomatoes and add to a large bowl with the chopped red onion and juice of the lime.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic, then add to the bowl with the chillies, coriander and extra virgin olive oil.
- Carefully remove the avocado skin and stone, and then dice into small cubes. Add to the bowl and stir well to coat the avocado with the oil and lime juice. The lime juice will prevent the avocado from blackening!
- Season to taste, adding more lime juice or extra chilli if required.
- Serve with fajitas, nachos or alongside grilled meat. Perfect for BBQs!