Baby potato salad
500g Scotty Brand Baby potatoes
1 tbs Dijon mustard
1 tbs Chardonnay vinegar
75ml peanut oil
75ml rapeseed oil
2 tbs chopped fresh herbs (chives, parsley, dill)
1 bunch spring onions
Salt and pepper to tastePrint Recipe
- Scrub potatoes under cold running water, put into a saucepan, cover with water, season with salt and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook for about ten minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Whisk the mustard and vinegar together and slowly pour in the oils. Check for seasoning.
- Drain the potatoes and leave to dry for a few minutes. You can serve this dish with the potatoes still warm or leave them to cool completely, according to your preference.
- Put potatoes into a clean bowl and pour over the dressing, add the chopped herbs and toss together.
- Place potatoes into serving dish and sprinkle thinly sliced spring onions on top.