Bacon entre deux tranches de pain
200g of Scotty Brand bacon
2 slices of bread
Tomato ketchupPrint Recipe
- Pre-heat your grill to medium / high temperature.
- Cook the bacon for between 4 and 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- While the bacon is cooking , cut two slices of bread - use pre-sliced bread if you are short of time. (Or a bread roll, as per our photo).
- Spread butter on the bread.
- Place the cooked bacon rashers onto one slice of the bread (buttered side up). Place the other slice, buttered side down, on top.
- Serve immediately. We've used tomato sauce, but, for an adventurous twist, try with spicy brown sauce instead.