3 Scotty Brand carrots
1 Scotty Brand large potato
½ tbsp vegetable oil
2 reduced salt vegetable stock cubes
1.2l water, boiled
2 tbsp semi skimmed milk
1 pinch ground black pepper, to tastePrint Recipe
- Peel and chop the onions and wash and chop the potato and carrots.
- Heat oil in a large pan then add onions and fry until golden.
- Dissolve stock cubes in boiling water then add to the pan along with carrots and potato.
- Bring to the boil, then lower heat and simmer for 30- 35 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Allow the soup to cool a little and then mash or put through a blender or sieve.
- Add the milk and black pepper to taste then reheat, without boiling, ready to serve.