Cheesy Fish Bake with new potatoes
640g Scotty Brand Ayrshire new potatoes
4 Scotty Brand carrots, medium sized
240gScotty Brand garden peas
4 white fish fillets, e.g. pollack
4 tomatoes, medium sized
250g low fat natural yogurt, low fat
6 spring onions
100g grated reduced fat cheddar cheesePrint Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan oven / 350°F / gas mark 4.
- Place the fish in a single layer in a lightly greased ovenproof dish.
- Slice the tomatoes and place on top of the fish.
- Mix together the yogurt, chopped spring onions and half of the cheese.
- Spoon this over the fish and tomatoes and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden.
- Whilst the fish is cooking, wash and chop the potatoes and carrots. Cook them in boiling water for around 15 minutes until soft.
- Heat the frozen peas as per instructions on the bag and serve with the fish bake, potatoes and carrots.