Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
Scotty Brand Casserole Mix
250g diced chicken
450ml chicken stock
25g plain flour
Salt and finely ground pepper to tastePrint Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C or Gas mark 4.
- Place the vegetables into a casserole dish.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, then add in the chicken and cook until sealed.
- Add the chicken to the casserole dish. Mix in the flour to the butter left in the pan.
- Gradually add the chicken stock to the mixture in the pan, and stir well until it has a smooth consistency.
- Pour the stock mixture over the chicken and vegetables in the casserole dish, then cover and place in the centre of the preheated oven for 90 minutes.