Chicken chow mein
2 Scotty Brand carrots, medium sized
1 tbsp vegetable oil
400g chicken breast
2 onions, medium sized
2 garlic cloves
4 spring onions
1 red pepper
100g pak choi
½ teaspoon ground ginger
600g straight to wok noodles
4 tsp reduced salt soy saucePrint Recipe
- Peel and chop the onions and garlic.
- Wash and slice the spring onions. Wash, de-seed and thinly slice the pepper.
- Shred the pak choi. Wash, peel and thinly slice the carrots.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok.
- Stir fry the chicken, onion and garlic until golden brown.
- Reduce the heat and add the spring onions, pepper, pak choi, carrots and ground ginger. Stir until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the noodles to the pan and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, separating the noodles with a fork, until the noodles are hot.
- Add soy sauce to taste and serve.