250-300g Scotty Brand raspberries
300ml double cream
100g coarse oatmeal
50g soft brown sugar
- Heat a heavy frying pan on a medium heat.
- Mix the oatmeal and soft brown sugar thoroughly and add to the pan, stirring gently.
- Ensure it is just hot enough to melt the sugar. If the sugar starts to smoke, turn down the heat.
- Keep stirring until there are no visible sugar grains and the oatmeal is coated in sugar. Remove from heat.
- Put the cream in a bowl. Add 1 tsp of Scotch whisky. Whisk until firm.
- Serve in glasses with layers of oatmeal, cream and raspberries.
- Warm the honey slightly to make it nice and runny (add a little more whisky to it if you wish) and drizzle it on top.
- Garnish with a few more raspberries and a sprinkling of oatmeal.