450g Scotty Brand strawberries
300 ml whipping cream
1 tbsp fine sugar
100g ready-made meringue
1 tbsp icing sugarPrint Recipe
- Place the cream in a large mixing bowl, add the sugar and whip with an electric mixer until the cream is light and fluffy.
- Break the meringue into bite-size pieces and gently stir into the cream.
- Take half of the strawberries and press gently with the back of a fork to break them up slightly in order to release some of the juice. Stir gently into the cream.
- Quarter the remaining strawberries.
- Place the cream mixture into individual bowls or glasses, top with the strawberry pieces and a meringue peak, chill for 30 minutes and sprinkle with the icing sugar before serving.