3 large Scotty Brand potatoes
240g haddock fillets
200g frozen peas
½ reduced salt stock cube (vegetable or chicken)
1 pinch ground black pepper
200g reduced fat cheddar cheesePrint Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / 170°C fan oven / 360°F / gas mark 5.
- Peel and slice the potatoes then boil until they soften, approximately 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut the fish into cubes and place in an oven proof dish. Wash and remove outer layer of leek and then slice finely. Add this along with the peas and black pepper.
- Dissolve the stock cube in boiling water and then pour over the fish and vegetables.
- Drain potatoes and arrange on top of the fish. Grate cheese and sprinkle on top of the potatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes and then increase the heat to 230°C / 210°C fan oven / 450°F / gas mark 7. Serve once browned and crisp.