Ham, Onion and Pepper Omelette with New Potatoes
480g Scotty Brand Ayrshire new potatoes
280g sliced ham
4 spring onions
2 red peppers
4 tsp vegetable oil
pinch ground black pepperPrint Recipe
- Wash the new potatoes, add to a pan of boiling water and simmer until tender.
- Wash the peppers and spring onions. Chop the ham, peppers and spring onions into small pieces and mix together in a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of oil to the frying pan and heat to medium hot.
- Add the ham, spring onions and peppers to the pan and cook for 5 minutes then tip onto a plate.
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl or cup with the black pepper and beat with a fork. Pour into the frying pan and stir until the egg starts to set.
- Turn down the heat and add one quarter of the filling.
- Cook until the egg is set then fold the omelette over in the pan.
- Repeat steps 3, 5, 6 and 7 to make another 3 omelettes. Serve hot with boiled new potatoes.