8 medium/small Scotty Brand Potatoes
25g butter, cut into small cubes
4 sprigs of rosemary, leaves only
8 garlic cloves, finely sliced
Sea salt and pepper
3 tablespoons rapeseed oilPrint Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Using a sharp knife, and without cutting the potato all the way through, carefully cut very thin vertical slices into each potato, working lengthways.
- Par boil the potatoes for 10 minutes in lightly salted water, cool them under cold running water, then pat them dry.
- For each potato, alternately push a thin slice of garlic or a rosemary leaf into each cut. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and top each ridged potato with small cubes of butter.
- Pop the potatoes on a baking tray, and then roast in the oven for 1 hour. Half way through cooking, brush the top of each potato with rapeseed (or olive) oil. They’re ready when they’re crisp and golden on the top. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes before serving.