Healthy Fish, Chips & Peas
1kg Scotty Brand Potatoes
- 320g Scotty Brand Garden Peas
- 4 haddock fillets
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 200g dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan oven / 400°F / gas mark 6.
- Peel potatoes and cut into chips about 1cm wide. Cook in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the chips, place on a baking tray and drizzle the oil over them. Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, turning over half way.
- Break egg into a bowl and whisk using a fork. Put the flour and breadcrumbs on separate plates. Cover another baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Coat each piece of fish in flour, then dip in the egg and roll in breadcrumbs until all surfaces are covered. Place on the baking tray.
- Cook fish in the oven for approximately 10-12 minutes until golden, turning over half way.
- Heat peas through in boiling water on the hob or steam in microwave for 2-3 minutes and serve with the fish and chips.