Homemade Chicken Nuggets with Potato Wedges
1kg Scotty Brand potatoes
400g chicken breast
3 tbsp plain flour
2 tbsp vegetable oil
420g reduced salt and sugar baked beansPrint Recipe
- Wash potatoes and then cut in half and then into wedges. Cook in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan oven / 400°F / gas mark 6.
- Dice chicken into cubes.
- Break egg into a bowl and whisk using a fork. Put the flour and breadcrumbs on separate plates. Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Coat each cube of chicken in flour, then dip in the egg and roll in breadcrumbs until all surfaces are covered. Place on the baking tray.
- Drain the wedges, then place on another baking tray and drizzle the oil over them.
- Cook wedges and nuggets in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, turning over half way. Ensure the chicken is cooked through and white in the middle.
- Heat the baked beans through and serve with the nuggets and wedges.