Perfect Raspberry Cheesecake
100g Scotty Brand raspberries
75g unsalted butter
150g digestive biscuits
135g pack of raspberry flavour jelly
200ml evaporated milk, chilled
200g soft cream cheese
A few Scotty Brand raspberries for decorationPrint Recipe
- Line the base of a 20cm round loose-bottomed sandwich tin with baking paper.
- Place the biscuits in a food bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the crushed biscuits. Press into the tin and chill.
- Break the jelly into pieces. Then, in a heat-proof jug, put the jelly in 100ml boiling water, stir until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk until light and fluffy and doubled in volume. Whisk in the cream cheese, until the mixture is smooth. Whisk in the jelly.
- Roughly chop the raspberries and stir into the mixture. Pour over the biscuit base and leave to chill for 2 hours serve decorated with extra raspberries.
- If you are feeling extra-indulgent, add a swirl of cream whipped with crushed raspberries!