Perfect Scotty Brand Roast Potatoes
450g Scotty Brand Kestrel Potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
8 tbsp olive oil
50g soft butter
2 cloves of crushed garlic
2 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
Plain flour for dusting
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/ 400°F or Gas mark 6.
- Mix the butter, crushed garlic and chopped rosemary together.
- Part-boil the potatoes in salted water, until they are around two-thirds cooked. Drain and leave them to cool.
- Lightly dust the cooked potatoes with the flour until they are evenly coated.
- Heat a roasting tin with the olive oil, add in the potatoes then place in the oven for around 45 minutes, until tender.
- Remove from the oven and add in the garlic, rosemary and butter.
- Gently fry the potatoes for 1 minute, until the potatoes are golden and ready for you to enjoy.