Pork and vegetable traybake
8 Scotty Brand potatoes, medium sized
4 Scotty Brand carrots
4 pork chops
1 red onion
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
ground black pepper, to tastePrint Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan oven / 400°F / gas mark 6.
- Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut into chunks. Peel and slice the onion. Core and cut the apples into quarters.
- Boil the potatoes and carrots together for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Toss the potatoes, carrots, apple and onion together with the oil, herbs and black pepper on an ovenproof tray.
- Trim the fat off the pork chops and lay them on top of the vegetables. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, turning the chops halfway through cooking.
- Enjoy hot.