New Potato Salad
1kg Scotty Brand Ayrshire new potatoes
2 tsp dried parsley
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves
5 spring onions
400g red kidney beans in water
198g tinned sweetcornPrint Recipe
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender, approximately 15 minutes.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and mix in a large bowl with parsley and olive oil.
- Grate the zest of the lemon into the bowl using a fine grater, then cut it in half and squeeze the juice in too.
- Drain the potatoes and mix into the bowl with the dressing.
- Chop the tomatoes, cucumber and spring onions, drain the kidney beans and sweetcorn, then add to the bowl and mix together gently.
- Serve whilst still warm.