Raspberry & White Chocolate Cookies
175g Scotty Brand raspberries
225g unsalted butter, softened
225g caster sugar
170g tin condensed milk
350g self-raising flour
150g white chocolate, choppedPrint Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or Gas mark 4.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until pale, and then stir in the condensed milk. Sift in the flour and then work into a soft dough with your hands. Mix in the chocolate.
- Take a small handful of dough and flatten with your fingers. Place 2-3 raspberries into the centre of the cookie and fold over the sides of the dough to encase the raspberries. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place onto parchment lined baking trays, spacing well apart and bake for about 15-18 minutes or until golden brown at the edges, but still a little soft.
- Leave to cool slightly and set before transferring to a cooling rack.