Roasted Baby potatoes with paprika
1kg Scotty Brand Baby potatoes
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
60ml extra-virgin olive oil
Spring onion to garnishPrint Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas mark 6.
- Scrub the potatoes (no need to peel them) and place them in boiling water for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk the oil with the garlic and paprika (adjust the quantities to your personal taste – one clove and a couple of pinches would be the start point).
- Remove the potatoes from the water.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, press them gently using a potato masher. The idea is to break them open – not to crush them. Toss them in the oil mixture, season with salt and pepper and place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until they are golden and crispy outside. Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve.