- Mix the Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic, English Mustard & Smoked Paprika and then coat the pork.
- Place the seasoned pork into the slow cooker.
- Pour enough of the Irn Bru around the pork to almost cover it. Coat the portion of the meat that isn't covered by Irn Bru with BBQ sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6-7 hours.
- Shred the meat using two forks to pull the meat into shreds. Continue cooking in the sauce for another 1-2 hours.
- Once finished cooking, place the tender pork into a fresh roll and top with a generous dollop of Scotty Brand Smokey BBQ Cheese Coleslaw.
Slow Cooked Irn Bru Pulled Pork Rolls
1.5kg boneless Pork Shoulder (skin removed)
500ml of Irn Bru
1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
1 Teaspoon English Mustard Powder
3 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Black Pepper
1 tub of Scotty Brand Smokey BBQ Cheese Coleslaw
4 fresh rolls – soft or crispy!