Smoked Salmon Scrambled Egg
1 slice Scotty Brand Smoked Salmon
2 large eggs
6 tbsp milk
pinch of salt
2 slice toast or 1 small bagelPrint Recipe
- Lightly whisk the eggs, milk and salt together until all the ingredients are just combined.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan, then add the butter and let it melt.
- Pour in the egg mixture and let it sit for 2 minutes without stirring.
- Stir the eggs for a couple of minutes until they start to set. Add the sliced smoked salmon and remove from the heat. (the eggs will continue to cook)
- Prepare a slice or 2 of your favourite toast or bagel.
- Stir the eggs one last time before placing on top of the toast.
- Serve immediately.