Strawberry Cheesecake Pots
250g-300g Scotty Brand strawberries, blended
250g cream cheese
200g strawberry flavoured yoghurt
200ml whipping cream, whipped
15g strawberry gelatine
3 tbsp hot water
60g caster sugar
200g digestive biscuits, crushed
100g butter, melted
15g cocoa powder
30g brown sugarPrint Recipe
- Combine biscuit crumbs, butter, cocoa powder and brown sugar in a large bowl and mix well. Press into individual glasses.
- Beat cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in yoghurt and cream.
- Soak the gelatine in the hot water in a small bowl.
- Put the bowl over a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatine dissolves into a jelly.
- Put one layer of jelly into each glass.
- Let the jelly cool a bit and pour in cheese mixture.
- Add a second layer of jelly, along with some strawberry slices as a garnish.
- Chill the cheesecakes overnight. Enjoy!