Sweet and Sour Pork
2 Scotty Brand carrots, medium sized
1 onion, medium sized
1 green pepper
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp vinegar
400g tinned pineapple chunks in juice
2 tsp ketchup
1 heaped tsp cornflour
2 tbsp vegetable oil
250g egg noodlesPrint Recipe
- Dice the pork into bite size pieces, heat the oil in a pan then add the pork and cook until sealed (2-3 minutes).
- Prepare and chop all the vegetables and add to the pan, cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and vinegar and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles as per the instructions on the packet.
- Drain the pineapple, reserving the liquid, and add the fruit and tomato ketchup to the meat.
- If the dish needs thickening, mix the cornflour with 3-4 teaspoons of pineapple juice and stir through.
- Serve with noodles.