Baby Plum Tomato & chorizo supper
600g Scotty Brand baby plum tomatoes
1 small onion, chopped
250g cooked brown rice
1 red pepper deseeded & chopped *(roast or scorch if you have time)
2 cloves garlic chopped
1 small can of sweetcorn
1tsp smoked paprika
3 rosario chorizo
Handful chopped parsley and basilPrint Recipe
- Heat a dash of rapeseed oil or olive oil in a large pan.
- Slice the chorizo into the pan and fry it lightly with the onion to release the oils.
- Add in chopped tomatoes, paprika, red pepper & garlic. Squash the mixture down with a whisk, then tip in the rice.
- Stir until all is bubbling and the tomato juice is starting to release. Add the sweetcorn & parsley / basil.
- Season as desired with salt and pepper and serve immediately.