3 Scotty Brand carrots, medium sized
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 medium onion
3 parsnips, medium sized
2 garlic cloves
1 reduced salt chicken or vegetable stock cube
500ml water for stock, boiled
400g chopped tomatoes
400g chickpeas in unsalted water
15 pieces of cooked turkey
2 teaspoons dried coriander
400g couscousPrint Recipe
- Peel and slice onion, carrots, parsnips and garlic.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan then add onion, carrots and parsnips for 5 minutes and then garlic for a further 1 minute.
- Dissolve stock cube in boiling water and add to pan with the tomatoes and chickpeas (drained).
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Add turkey to the pan with coriander. Heat for a further 5 minutes adding extra water if becoming too thick.
- Meanwhile cook the cous cous as per manufacturers' instructions and serve with the tagine.