2 Scotty Brand carrots, medium sized
50g broth mix
2 reduced salt vegetable stock cubes
1.1l water, boiled
1 onion, medium sized
ground black pepper, to tastePrint Recipe
- Place the broth mix in a bowl and add water until just covering the mix. Soak overnight (minimum 10 hours).
- Add boiling water and stock cubes to a pan and once the cube has dissolved, add the broth mix. Bring to boil, then simmer for 1 hour.
- Finely chop the onions and leek and add to pan, simmer for 20 minutes.
- Grate the carrots and turnip and add to pan, cook for 10 minutes or until all the vegetables are soft.
- Add pepper to taste and serve.